Health & Safety Policy
Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd. is committed to provide safe and healthy work place by its continuous efforts to prevent injuries, unsafe incidents and health hazards. UTSL aims to strengthen its incident management system such that it achieves and maintain zero accident rates. We strive to achieve this by:-
- Complying with all relevant statutory and other health & safety requirements that relate to its HS hazards.
- Developing and implementing HS management system & procedures at all work places.
- Imparting adequate HS training at all levels to promote HS culture.
- Improvement in HS Performance.
- Nominating a committee responsible for generating measurable objectives on health and safety.
- Ensuring that the employees also take their own responsibility for safety after providing employees with training on health and safety so that they can stay aware.