RF Optimization and KPI Analysis
Uniinfo offers RF Optimization Services for existing/new GSM and CDMA network operators. This service is performed as a continuous RF engineering activity for preventive maintenance. It ensures optimum network performance to meet the Quality of Service (QoS) targets of the customer..
Quality of Service (QOS) targets as per the Operators’ specifications:
- Coverage of Service Area: Urban, Suburban, Roads or the Rural areas
- Call Success Rate
- Minimizing Handover failures
- Rx quality
- Improve Speech Quality Index for higher Network quality
- Satisfied customers resulting in low churn
- Efficient network utilization
- Reduced investment costs and increased revenue for the customers
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) is a measure of successful network performance and its quality. With growing customer base and continuous addition of capacity and coverage sites, operators need to continuously monitor the KPIs of their network to assess service quality. Uniinfo’s experienced team of RF engineers is highly capable of providing regular KPI collection, analysis and customer presentations.