Effective project management begins with a complete understanding of the Telecom communications industry, Project management is a methodology used to manage the effort of people, equipment and material to achieve a specific set of goals and objectives. Project management methodology is becoming one of the most popular management techniques used in the world today and we excel in it. Successful management of a project would lead to resource optimization and better execution. As one definition goes, project management deals with systematic planning and organizing to accomplish a specific, usually, a one-time effort. Specifically, project management seeks to:
- Define project scope: goals and objectives
- Identify and specify tasks/sub-tasks
- Estimate resource requirements
- Identify and allocate resources
- Prepare and execute a project plan
- Manage critical paths on the project plany
- Ensure project completion on time and under budg
The role of a good project management in successful execution of a project cannot be over-emphasized. Uniinfo over the past years, has successfully managed numerous Telecom Projects of significant importance.
Uniinfo’s Professional Services Group has on board, a pool of skilled resources from the various technologies and OEM platforms in the telecom domain. The services of these skilled resources are offered to the service providers as well as to OEMs on a monthly basis to meet with their mid-term & long-term requirement of skilled resources as well as to meet any peak load resource requirements.
The Manpower planning service provided by us holds the following benefits:
- Strategic focus
- Improved levels of service
- Cost savings
The skilled resources from the Professional Services Group render their valuable services across the entire telecom network lifecycle namely.
- Field Engineering Services for Rollouts & Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management services
- Network Design Services
- Technical Support Services